This post is based off of the assumption that your exchange server holds old emails for an entire month. Below are the directions to retrieve old emails off of the server in Outlook 2010.
1. Open up outlook.
2. Click on the folder you would like to restore deleted items to. For this example, I will be using my inbox.
3. Click on the folder tab.
4. Click on the icon with the label “Recover Deleted Items”.
5. Select the deleted messages you would like to recover from the recover deleted items pop up window.
6. After selecting your messages, click on the recover deleted items icon (see image below).
7. Now look through the folder you selected to verify these messages have been restored. If successful, then you should be able to find them with ease.
Header image by Nikita Kashner
Latest posts by Skye Gilbreth (see all)
- Retrieve Deleted Items From Exchange Server - December 18, 2014
- Creating New Folders In Microsoft Office 2010 - June 24, 2014
- How To Find Your Computer’s Name in Windows Xp and Windows 7 - June 24, 2014